Team Indiana 2018 Season Information
Reasons you should train at Team Indiana…
- We have training & team opportunities for 10s*-18s.
- We have an 100% success rate with our recruiting assistance and 13 years of experience in assisting our families & athletes!
- We have a focused coaching system to enhance the Team Indiana way of training and competing for all of our teams from top to bottom.
- Positional training is included into all weekday practices.
- We work to create a balanced, yet challenging tournament schedule for all of our teams. Our teams routinely compete against some of the best teams in the country at events such as MEPL, MEQ, Bluegrass, JVA World Championships and AAU National Championships.
- We support multi-sport athletes. We have had multiple elite team members participate in basketball, track and softball.
- Combined tryouts allowing the opportunity for players to efficiently train at a level appropriate for their skill set, creating an environment for athletes to be with others with similar abilities and goals.
- We make every effort to not cut and place each athlete on a viable and complete team.
- Annually we have athletes that participate in CYO!
- We offer family & military discounts – contact us to see if you are eligible.
*Athletes under 10 that are interested in being on a team are encouraged to follow the 10s open gym & tryout schedule.
What you need for tryouts
TI Q&A during all clinics & open gyms
2018 Coaching Lineup
Full line-up will be posted once finalized.
- 100% of senior class is playing at the collegiate level this fall
- Notable Results & Athlete Recongition