Reasons you should train at Team Indiana…
- We have Elite & Regional training & team opportunities for 10s-18s (see above for detailed information).
- Since 2005, we have an 100% success rate with our recruiting assistance and years of experience in assisting our families & athletes!
- We have a focused coaching system to enhance the Team Indiana way of training and competing for all of our teams from top to bottom.
- Positional & BEAST Performance training is included into weekday practices.
- We work to create a balanced, yet challenging tournament schedule for all of our teams. Our Elite teams routinely compete against some of the best teams in the country at events such as MEPL, MEQ, Bluegrass, JVA World Championships and AAU National Championships.
- We support multi-sport athletes. We have had multiple elite team members participate in basketball, track and softball.
- Annually we have athletes that participate in CYO!
- Combined tryouts allowing the opportunity for players to efficiently train at a level appropriate for their skill set, creating an environment for athletes to be with others with similar abilities and goals.
- We offer family & military discounts – contact us to see if you are eligible.
2019 Fee Schedule
- Tryout Registration fee: $175 (due at first tryout) – nonrefundable once teams are selected
- Elite 15s-18s fees: 6 monthly installments of $495 (due last day of the month – December – May)
- Elite 14s / Elite 13.1: 6 monthly installments of $450 (due last day of the month – December – May)
- Elite 13s: 6 monthly installments of $390 (due last day of the month – December – May)
- Elite 11s/12s: 6 monthly installments of $270 (due last day of the month – December – May)
- Elite 10s: 4 monthly installments of $140 (due last day of the month – December – March)
- Regional: 4 monthly installments of $295 (due last day of the month – December – March)
NOTES Fees above do not include tournament entry fees or coaches travel fees. Pay in full discount available. Some teams may experience a June or July installment depending upon individualized team tournaments and travel expenses.
- 100% of senior class is playing at the collegiate level this fall
- Notable Results & Athlete Recognition